Halaman

Sunday, November 10, 2013

THEIR REACTION

When I share something big event yesterday, some reaction of people around was different. Some show interest, some show bad and react as it’s no need, some react like’s it’s not in our circle, some react nothing and I just think something and learn.

My experience teach me that in this life there’s always three types of people around you, the stopper, encourager and the other types is don’t care. Where ever you are, this three types will always there and it’s not you job to run or just be with the encourager. You job is to do your own responsibility. Your life is yours and nobody can take it from you.

I always have no courage to share and to tell what is my dream, what I want to do, what I get and what I’m going to get in my personal life. It’s because I always afraid about rejection, discouragement, and so on that may stop me from go on with my dream. However, I still believe that one day I will have enough courage and I’ll tell everything when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?