Halaman

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bad or good, I still confident that there's something good. :)

Cuti memasuki hari ke-4 di rumah, dan agak malas pula nak update blog. Sebenarnya saya masih menumpang di rumah kakak atas hal yang perlu diselesaikan. Esok akan balik kampong, no internet. I try to do whatever I wanna do, so much things in my mind and I really miss my own home, I’m going to see my fish, my fruit and whatever there. 

Suddenly, my batch was called for SPP Interview and it’s really surprising. Luckily sabahan were not called for the 1st phase and I think it will be on 13-16 Nov. I’m not really scared, I’m still confident but I know I still have to get ready. I’ve been start reading some notes and information and this one week I’ll spend time to read whatever I need to read. I can feel that our posting will be at the middle of January or at least at the end of February next year. It’s still a good news and I just want to say that I’ll do my Best. Keep calm and get the latest information. :)

Link-link bermanfaat untuk PISM AMBILAN JANUARI 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?