Halaman

Monday, November 11, 2013

MONEY, HAPPINESS AND LIFE


This is what people said...
  1. Some people say that money is the root of evil but Robert Kiyosaki told me that no money is the root of evil.
  2. People always say that money is not everything but somebody show me that nowadays, everything need money.
  3. People say that money can’t bring happiness, but the richer show that, what they have is one of source of happiness.
  4. People say that money can’t buy happiness, but nowadays, I don’t see poor people much happy than the richer.
  5. People say that if you have too much money you will be obsesses with money, but what I see is those who have money not obsesses to money, those poor and no money is the one that obsesses.
  6. People think that money can make your family broke, but what I see is family without enough money can’t manage their family well.
  7. People say that too much money will make you far from god, lack of faith, I’ve seen that those who don’t have enough money can’t manage their time to be with god and help the others.
WHEN I LOOK BACK, THOSE WHO SAID THE NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MONEY IS THOSE WHO DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YET AND I DON’T KNOW HOW THEY CAN SAY SO EVEN THOUG THEY NEVER GO THERE(as rich person).

I always trying to be positive and for me, it’s not the money that change anything. It’s you. Money is just money, if you don’t change, nothing happen.
So, if you want to be rich and wealthy, I think we should never stop, but just never forget who are you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?