Halaman

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Final paper, Final exam in IPG


This morning I’ve sit for my final paper after 5.5 years in IPG Kampus Keningau. It’s been exciting and it’s really felt some freedom after come out from exam hall. My last paper was MTE 3114: Mathematic Application that some friends really say that this is tough subject and I really trying my best, study hard and for the first time I really confident with my mathematics paper in IPG. It’s not really easy and not really hard but I just felt very satisfied as what I’ve studied really come out and it’s really fun to answer the entire question. I just hope that I will get A or at least A- for this paper.

After all, this means that my studies really end here but still can’t go back as we have 7 courses that will be held until 27 of November and it’s not fun at all. I just hope everything will be fine and we’ll try to enjoy this last moment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?