Halaman

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Seminar Hartanah Abang Ensem Di Sabah 2014


It’s Thursday and I’ve done with 2nd paper in the morning. It’s jus feeling good, I think I have do my best give the best answer even I really worried before coming to exam hall. I jus feel relieved and just confident I’ve done much better than yesterday’s paper. Next week I’ll have my last paper after 5+ years of studies.

Just get good news from Abang Ensem that he and his team will held a talk “Seminar Hartanah” on 08 March 2014(Saturday) and I just get ready to go. Its just about 4 month but I’ve decided that I will go and I think this is a “must go” Programme. Last week, I’ve received his book, and useful book and I believe that this book will be very useful later. 
Saya dah beli buku ni,kamu bila lagi??

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?