Halaman

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It's ben 50 days.

It’s been 50 days in my career. So much work to do and this is teacher’s job. I’ll get my first pay check and I think it will worth what I do. Sometimes I just worry for not doing the best but I know I’ve tried. 

This is exam week for our pupil and honestly my mathematics class really giving upsetting result and I hove there’s will be improvement later. This career is challenging. It’s not easy and that’s why I have to keep moving on.

Right now I miss my girlfriend so much and I hope she is doing fine there. School break will be start next week and I just want to meet her. Sometimes long distance relationship is challenging but good news is I’m not so far away from her. Always hope and pray for her study, healthy and everyday campus life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?