Halaman

Monday, November 18, 2013

The best 10 Motivational Quotes for my soul today

10 Motivational Quotes that motivate me again today.
  1. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
  2. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.  –Robert Frost
  3. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
  4. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
  5. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
  6. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
  7. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. –Napoleon Hil 
  8. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
  9. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
  10. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

1 comment:

  1. I practice Wayne Gretzky's quote when it comes to meet women and sell-close, which it was really pushing myself far out of my comfort zone. No surprise, it works all the time.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?