Halaman

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

5.5 Years will end later.


My 5.5 year’s studies will end this month.
It’s been 5+ year’s study in here and so much thing happen, too much memory, too much knowledge, too much experience, too much changes and I still like to think about my life here. 5.5 years of studies is not a short period time. It’s really so long if you just wait and wait and let everything happen and then end your studies. 

Some people said, this is just a break stage of life but for me this is part of journey. Sure, I’ve done a lot of things a lot of good, bad, crazy things there but at the end I still thankful because I’ve been here. My life was wonderful and I still dreaming about something bigger. I want to be free in my own way, I want much happy life, I want more free time and I want more money, and I want to be much closer to God… 

Too much dream, too much ambition but I don’t think it’s bad. It’s just nice.
I’ll keep my dream alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?