Halaman

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Never Give Up For The Best


Wake up at 4.oo am just to watch Chelsea play against arsenal and then continue to watch Barcelona’s game against Celta de Vigo, both win and its was good. At 5.50 am, go for jogging and then get some “mempelam”. Yes, I like to eat it! I Think today is a gift and it will be good. Good luck to my entire friend that sitting for their exam today.
This morning, I just thinking about never give up for something good that you really want. If you work for something and you know it the best for you and you deserve to have it, never give up. Do your best and fight until the end. In my day, in a few things that I really want, when I feel that I’m giving up, surrender I’ll always remind myself with this situation.

But I don’t mean we should never give up. In some matter, in some situation, there’s always a time for us to give up so that we can start something better and get the best. So, it’s always in your hand. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?