Halaman

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Blues


Its Monday again. Yesterday I told myself that today will be a great day and I hope it really great. Wake up about 5.45 a.m, start my day by go for jogging around 25 minutes, take a bathe and prepare for going to class. 

Actually, this week will be the beginning of study week and sure no more lecture and we come just for revision and discussing some topic that may come-out in exam later. But then, there’s no fun at all, I just becoming so busy in the morning with some things that not my problem at all. vBy the way, everything was settled and I hope there’s no much more to be happen again.

Tonight, we’ll have a farewell party for our class with Science & Mathematic Department at Hotel Perkasa and what I think is just…Eat More. It’s just dinner and for me its just to eat and enjoy. I didn’t prepare for new cloth or shoe because I don’t really care so much all about it. 

So I just hope everything will be good and happen smoothly… Next Week will be another Farewell party for all PISMP Jan 2010 Intake at Hotel Juta…so I hope that I excited for it.. :p
Our First Dinner 5 Years Ago.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?