Halaman

Monday, October 28, 2013

Power of the “First one”


In my life, in my day I always prefer to be the first one. For me being the first one is always wonderful, always good and always make you feel good. I’ve try to made this as my principle and it’s really work and guided me in my everyday. I always think about being:
  1. The first one to wake up in the morning.
  2. The first one read and knows the good and bad news.
  3. The first one mastering the new skill.
  4. The first one knows the result.
  5. The first one knows how and why.
  6. The first one touches the end line.
But then, it’s not always need to be the first but trying to be the first will always lead us to the best thing we want in this life. Life is good and let make it best!
 Last Night, Chelsea beat Man City and I'm happy to know that. :D
 Chelsea: My Favorite team in BPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?