Halaman

Saturday, October 19, 2013

18 October 2013.



Actually for me 18 hb is not really something good for me for some past year. It’s not a good date for me for some reason and sure it’s because of some personal reason.

But then, everything will always up to you. It depend how we see, think and act. So, How your day?
For me, today was still good. It’s been better. Yesterday, I’ve complaining to the HEP department because of handling one issue that they never thinking the risk for us. So, after complaining, I’m satisfied. When I know I’m right, I will fight.
A good moment for today…
I'm the smallest one in the picture. hihihi

Suddenly, I see, meet and take some photo with Muhamad Hafiz Bin Ismail, former IPG student who surprise so much people when he win the APICTA award just because of his blog (APIZ TAK KESAH).  It’s so interesting to hear some sharing from him. So I wish good luck for him.

*Rest and have some fun. It's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?