Halaman

Sunday, October 20, 2013

What do you want in life?



 After some times, I’ve seen that life is always fair. What you get will always depend on you; what you do, what you think and how you act. God never be unfair for us.

So, back to the topic, what I want in this life? Actually I want more and more and more. I’ve do some early action and I’ve been start to write 101 dream. But the fact is, its not easy, by this morning I just listed 37 Dream and so, I need to work more, think more and feel more so that I can complete my 101 Dream in my life before the end of this year.

I’ve learn that anything you want must be written so that you know where are you and what you should do now and next.

1 comment:

  1. i've been terrible at realizing any of my dreams,written or not.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?