Halaman

Friday, January 10, 2014

It's been a while..

New years begin with some not-so-good things and it’s really upsetting me. I don’t know what exactly going to be happen, I’ve been pray for this but it’s still happen in different way. So, what should I do? I will wait until the next week and after all, I’ll decide.

Stay in my sister’s house for a long time really not a good feeling for me. Sometimes I feel likes a pressure for them and when I didn’t do anything for a whole day, it making me feel bad. It’s just likes I’m so useless, effortless and brainless. I want everything of this settled faster as possible.

I still have some plan in my hometown but at the same time I still hoping that our posting will come as soon as possible. I need to fulfill my financial revolution and yes I have to. A lot of thing need concentration and I jus hoping can manage everything in beautiful way.

At the same time, I’m just so happy for having my wonderful girlfriend that always with me. She still has another paper today and I hope her doing well and later I can see her with smile as always. The unexpected person that I never expect will be my beloved. Love you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?